Most people will have a minor back problem at one time or another. Symptoms develop from everyday wear and tear, overuse, or injury.
Back injuries frequently occur when you use your back muscles in activities that you do not do very often, such as lifting a heavy object or doing yard work. Minor injuries also may occur from tripping, falling a short distance, or excessive twisting of the spine.
- Back Protection
- Ergonomic Safety
- TSS- Lifting (English, Spanish)
- Manual Handling of Materials
- Gemplers #2- Proper Lifting & Sign in Sheet
- Gemplers #42- Avoid Injury & Sign in Sheet
- Gempler’s #55 Lifting & Sign in Sheet
- Gemplers #80- Safe Lifting & Sign in Sheet